OUR BOUTIQUE AGENCY IS GROWING!
We are not currently hiring, but always accepting resumes
if you think you would be a great fit for our agency
SEND US YOUR RESUME BELOW
Marketing Assistant/Project Manager
Our boutique, full-service marketing agency helps businesses grow their market share via web, e-commerce, print, event, social, and strategic initiatives.
This role requires strong communication, organizational skills, and a desire to learn. This part-time role is 100% remote with weekly (or more) web meetings required. The newly formed position will support the partners of the firm directly, as well as the creative team (digital, graphics, and social) to keep projects on track. This is a 1099 position.
- Coordinating client projects using Asana.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory management systems.
- Create and/or monitor email marketing and social media campaigns (social media advertising experience is a plus.)
- Write copy that fits creative for newsletters, websites, email campaigns, marketing materials, and more.
- Edit content for spelling and grammar.
- A desire to learn marketing best practices AND new technology.
- Great computer skills. Working knowledge of Google Workspace, MailChimp, Shopify, WordPress, Squarespace, Canva, Asana, Jotform, Later, Klaviyo, Honeybook, Constant Contact, Adobe CS, and/or Flodesk is a plus.
- 2-3 years experience in a professional organization, preferably in marketing or a related industry.
- Can work independently or collaborate with a team.
- A willingness to learn.
- A passion for their work.
- Professional and able to communicate with clients.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Great time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
Job Type: Part-Time Contractor, 1099 position
Pay: Correlates to experience
Schedule: Monday to Friday, no weekends
Education: Associate Degree