how to upload your
custom email signature
YOU HAVE A CUSTOM DESIGNED EMAIL SIGNATURE, NOW WHAT?
How to upload your Outlook email signature:
- Download your signature file.
- Once downloaded to your computer, open your downloads folder and double click the signature file to open it in your browser.
- In your browser window, select all (⌘A) and copy (⌘C) the entire signature.
- In Outlook, start a completely new signature and paste (make sure you are starting from a completely new signature, not just deleting an old one as there may be some remnants from old html code in there).
- Name and assign your new signature. Send a test email to email@example.com so we can review it.
Need our help?
We can help you design a custom email signature, and really, any collateral you need for your business. Get started below!